Welcome to Daily Writing Tips!
Whether you are an attorney, a manager, a student or a blogger, writing skills are essential to your success. Even more if we consider the rise of the information age, where people are surrounded by e-mails, wikis, blogs and the like.
On this fast paced environment, however, it is also difficult to find the time to hone our writing skills. With that problem in mind we decided to create Daily Writing Tips, a blog where you will find simple yet effective tips to improve your writing.
Our team is composed of online publishers, professional writers and English teachers, so that you can trust our daily tips! Here is a list of the topics we will be covering:
- Misused Words
- Fiction Writing
This original welcome post was written more than 10 years ago. During this time DailyWritingTips.com became one of the largest websites in its niche. We have been mentioned on high-profile publications such as the Wall Street Journal, Chicago Tribune and Reader’s Digest.
Keep learning! Browse the General category, check our popular posts, or choose a related post below:
- 50 Idioms About Legs, Feet, and Toes
- How Long Should a Paragraph Be?
- 50 Plain-Language Substitutions for Wordy Phrases
Stop making those embarrassing mistakes! Subscribe to Daily Writing Tips today!
- You will improve your English in only 5 minutes per day, guaranteed!
- Subscribers get access to our archives with 800+ interactive exercises!
- You'll also get three bonus ebooks completely free!