Today we are re-opening the doors of the DWT Freelance Writing Course. It runs for six weeks (this being the first one), covering a wide range of topics related to freelance writing and making money on the Internet.
Over 1000 students took the course in previous editions, and the feedback we receive is always very positive. There are many students who started generating a side income right away, and even some who managed to become full time freelance writers.
Below you’ll find the link where you can enroll:
Here’s a list of the modules you’ll go through (the modules are released weekly to avoid information overload):
1. Writing Productivity: If you want to make a living writing you’ll need to learn how to write efficiently and prolifically. This module gives you the tricks of the trade.
2. Building an Online Presence: If you want to freelance on the Internet, you’ll need to develop your online presence — setting up a website, learning how to promote it, and so on.
3. Writing for the Web: This module explains why the Web is different from other media (such as books or print magazines) and how you can adapt to the differences to produce top-notch work.
4. Finding Clients: A key aspect of making money with freelance writing is being able to find clients, and this module will help you with that.
5. Running a Writing Business: Running a business is tough, and this module aims to give you the tools and tactics you need to run yours efficiently.
6. Social Media: On the last module of the course you’ll learn how to leverage social networks like Facebook and Twitter to network with other freelancers and to find new clients.
Enrollment will close this Friday, November 9, so you have only 72 hours to join. (The small registration window is to make sure students will follow the course at the same pace, since we have a private forum where they can ask questions and interact with other members.) Visit the official page to join, where you’ll find all the details (e.g., course structure, price, bonuses).