Start a Freelance Writing Career in 2017
Every year more and more businesses discover the potential of the Internet, websites and social networks to generate leads, customers and sales. Every website or social media account needs fresh content, however, and that is why the demand for freelance writers keeps growing.
If you like to write, this is a big opportunity.
Today we are launching the 2017 edition of our Freelance Writing Course. It is a 6-week program aimed at helping people get started with freelance writing online. You will get all the information and tools you need to start writing, promote yourself and land your first clients!
Every week you get access to a new module with four lessons and assigned tasks you are supposed to complete. Here is the list of topics covered:
1. Increasing Your Writing Productivity to Multiply Your Profits
2. Website Setup, Promotion and Guest Blogging
3. Writing Content For The Web, A Totally Different Beast
4. Finding Clients and Developing High Paying Jobs
5. Running A Freelance Writing Business Efficiently
6. Using Social Media To Promote Yourself and Land More Writing Jobs
As I mentioned before, the explosion of social networks has a role in this increased demand for freelance writers. Businesses need to be where their customers are, and that is why companies must have a presence on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and so on. Someone needs to create content for the business accounts on those social networks!
In fact one of the topics covered in the course is how you can leverage this new trend and offer services beyond simple articles, effectively becoming a marketing and social media consultant for those businesses.
Over 1300 students took the course in the past, and the feedback received is always positive. On top of that there is a full money-back guarantee, meaning that you can take the whole course and only then decide whether or not it worked for you.
Ready to join us? Click here to visit the official page!
Subscribe and Get a Free eBook: 100 Writing Mistakes to Avoid
- The subscription is completely free, and we only send out one email per week, on Tuesdays
- Our emails are fun and educating and will help you improve your writing skills
- You can unsubscribe anytime you want and keep the e-book as a gift