Kickstart Your Freelance Writing Career
Have you ever considered making some money with your writing skills? If you have you’ll be pleased to know that our Freelance Writing Course is open for enrollment again. It’s basically a 6-week program that aims to give you all the information and tools you need to start a freelance writing career online.
Here are the six modules you’ll go through:
- Maximizing Your Writing Productivity to Multiply Your Profits
- Website Setup, Promotion and Guest Blogging
- Writing Content For The Web, A Totally Different Beast
- Finding Clients and Developing High Paying Jobs
- Running A Freelance Writing Business Efficiently
- Using Social Media To Promote Yourself and Land More Writing Jobs
On top of that you’ll get access to a members-only forum, a section with a list of online tools you can use to boost your productivity, an aggregator of online writing jobs from all over the web, and a bunch of bonuses you can download right away.
Over 1000 students joined the course in previous editions, and here’s what some of them said about it:
What you supplied has far exceeded my expectations, both in content and value for money. I congratulate you on a job well done. (Margaret Huggins, Australia)
I want to share with you how much I enjoyed and benefited from the Freelance Writing Course. There are two things in particular that made the course beneficial for me. The first one was the private forums and your active participation in them. Second was the fact that I could work through the course materials at my own pace. I should also mention that you guys definitely deliver more than you promise. The bonus materials that you made available are quite valuable.(Shlomo Skinner, Israel)
I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed the online course. I have been researching content on how to establish a freelance writing career since earlier this year and your course provided information that I just haven’t been able to find anywhere else. Thanks for taking the time to develop this in a straight-forward and manageable fashion. (Yvonne Smith, United States)
If you want to get the details and enroll visit the course page here. Enrollment closes within a week, so don’t miss out!
Want to Improve Your English? Subscribe and Get a Free eBook: 100 Writing Mistakes to Avoid
- The subscription is completely free, and we only send out one email per week, on Tuesdays
- Our emails are fun and educating and will help you improve your English and writing skills
- You can unsubscribe anytime you want and keep the e-book as a gift