Join the Freelance Writing Course – 2016 Edition
Every single week we receive an email from someone asking when the next Freelance Writing Course will be offered, as we only run it once or twice a year. If you are one of those, wait no more! Today we are opening the doors to the 2016 edition (click here to get all the details and join).
People love the course because it allows you to create a new or second income source. Freelance writing on the web is something that anyone can do, regardless of your age, location or current profession. All you need is an Internet connection and a word processor.
Many of our past students have regular jobs and take freelance writing gigs on the side, to supplement their salary. Others had so much success with the model that they decided to freelance write full time.
Regardless if you want to make some money on the side or generate a full time income, our Freelance Writing Course will give all the information and tools you need to achieve it.
The course runs for 6 weeks, and every week you get access to a new module. They are:
1. Writing Productivity: You’ll learn how to become a prolific writer, which is essential if you want to make money writing.
2. Building an Online Presence: Setting up a website is not enough these days. You need to know how to promote it and how to reach the right people online.
3. Writing for the Web: Freelance writing is changing, and this module focuses on the differences you’ll face while freelance writing for websites and online publications.
4. Finding Clients: Probably the most important module. Here you’ll learn where and how to find your first clients, and how to obtain high-paying writing gigs over time.
5. Running a Writing Business: Freelance writing is like any business, and as such you’ll need to manage it efficiently if you want to increase your earnings over time.
6. Social Media: In this module you’ll discover tactics you can use to leverage social media sites to boost your career.
We offer a money back guarantee for 60 days, so you can take the whole course without any risk. Come join over 1200 students who took the course in the past. Click here to get all the details and enroll!
Browse all articles on the Freelance Writing category or check the recommended content for you below:
Improve your English in 5 minutes a day! Subscribe to our Writing Tips and Exercises via Email
- You will improve your English in only 5 minutes per day, guaranteed!
- Subscribers get access to our archives with 800+ interactive exercises!
- You'll also get three bonus ebooks completely free!