Freelance Writing Course – Autumn 2014
Twice a year we open the enrollment for our Freelance Writing Course. The course is a 6-week program aimed at people who want to get started making money freelance writing online. You’ll get in-depth lessons on everything you need to know, including the tools and trade and the resources you can use to make your life as a freelance writer easier.
More than 1200 students joined us over the years, and the feedback we receive is always very positive. Here’s what one of the past students said about the course:
“Your course is amazing. What I have learned so far has been very helpful and I have looked ahead at what is still there and I am amazed at the depth of knowledge you have given me. The downloadable books are a big bonus. I know this course will be the best help I could ever find to becoming a freelance writer.”
Every week you get access to a new module. They are:
1. Writing Productivity: You’ll learn how to become a prolific writer, which is essential if you want to make money writing.
2. Building an Online Presence: Setting up a website is not enough these days. You need to know how to promote it and how to reach the right people online.
3. Writing for the Web: Freelance writing is changing, and this module focuses on the differences you’ll face while freelance writing for websites and online publications.
4. Finding Clients: Probably the most important module. Here you’ll learn where and how to find your first clients, and how to obtain high-paying writing gigs over time.
5. Running a Writing Business: Freelance writing is like any business, and as such you’ll need to manage it efficiently if you want to increase your earnings over time.
6. Social Media: In this module you’ll discover tactics you can use to leverage social media sites to boost your career.
For this edition we have re-designed the members’ area, optimizing it for mobile devices. This means that you’ll be able to go through the lessons using any smartphone or tablet.
Enrollment starts today and runs until Saturday, October 25.
Don’t miss out!
Browse all articles on the Freelance Writing category or check the recommended content for you below:
Improve your English in 5 minutes a day! Subscribe to our Writing Tips and Exercises via Email
- You will improve your English in only 5 minutes per day, guaranteed!
- Subscribers get access to our archives with 800+ interactive exercises!
- You'll also get three bonus ebooks completely free!