Enrollment for the 2015 Freelance Writing Course Opens Today
As you probably know, once a year we open the enrollment for the Freelance Writing Course. It’s a 6-week program that aims to give students all the information and tools they need to get started making money writing online. The 2015 edition starts today.
Here are the six modules of the course:
1. Writing Productivity: You’ll learn how to become a prolific writer, which is essential if you want to make money writing.
2. Building an Online Presence: Setting up a website is not enough these days. You need to know how to promote it and how to reach the right people online.
3. Writing for the Web: Freelance writing is changing, and this module focuses on the differences you’ll face while freelance writing for websites and online publications.
4. Finding Clients: Probably the most important module. Here you’ll learn where and how to find your first clients, and how to obtain high-paying writing gigs over time.
5. Running a Writing Business: Freelance writing is like any business, and as such you’ll need to manage it efficiently if you want to increase your earnings over time.
6. Social Media: In this module you’ll discover tactics you can use to leverage social media sites to boost your career.
More than 1300 students joined us over the years, and here’s what some of them said about the course:
“I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed the online course. I have been researching content on how to establish a freelance writing career since earlier this year and your course provided information that I just haven’t been able to find anywhere else. Thanks for taking the time to develop this in a straight-forward and manageable fashion.”
“What you supplied has far exceeded my expectations, both in content and value for money. I congratulate you on a job well done.”
“The course has jump started me into action. It has been a huge learning curve for me. Now I am blogging and this course has opened my eyes to the potential of blogging for a freelance writer! I found all the lessons helpful and practical, and help was always at hand in the private forum. The course is great value for money and I am motivated to move into gear now, something that I have not been in a while.”
–> Click here to visit the official page and get all the details <-- Enrollment ends on Friday. Don't miss out!
Subscribe to Daily Writing Tips and get a free eBook!
- Our weekly newsletter is free (one email per week, on Tuesdays)
- You will improve your English, guaranteed.
- Get our "100 Writing Mistakes to Avoid" eBook free.