Daily Writing Tips is Now Mobile Friendly
Over the past month we have been rolling out a new design on Daily Writing Tips. The goal was to make the layout cleaner and to optimize the visualization on mobile devices. Now you can visit our website with any smartphone, tablet or computer, and the layout will adapt itself automatically to your screen size and resolution.
In addition, we have implemented some server optimizations that should reduce the load time of our pages. This improvement will ensure that users on low bandwidth connections will have a pleasant experience on the site.
The rollout is complete, but if you find anything that is not working as intended, please let us know. If you’re an email subscriber and have not visited the website in a while, come on over and check out the new design!
The new site improvements also benefit Pro subscribers because the resources offered inside the members’ area have been optimized for mobile devices. Pro subscribers can go through the interactive exercises on any smartphone or tablet now. This is a great way to review previous exercises and quizzes in the Pro archives.
If you’re not a Pro subscriber, you are missing out! Here’s what you get as a Pro subscriber:
- Each day’s complete writing tip in your electronic mailbox.
- A daily exercise with explanations of a basic concept related to English grammar, diction, or punctuation.
- Access to an archived collection of 300+ interactive exercises and quizzes to test your understanding of standard English usage.
You may not be aware that Daily Writing Tips is present on the most popular social networks.
You can visit us at Facebook.com/DailyWritingTips. “Like” our fan page to receive alerts on your Facebook account whenever we publish a new article.
You can also follow us on Twitter (@writing_tips) to receive daily updates.
Daily Writing Tips appears on several lists that feature the “best websites for writers.” We’re proud of our contribution to the language blogging community. And we’re proud of our updated new look. We hope you like it too.
Browse all articles on the General category or check the recommended content for you below:
Improve your English in 5 minutes a day! Subscribe to our Writing Tips and Exercises via Email
- You will improve your English in only 5 minutes per day, guaranteed!
- Subscribers get access to our archives with 800+ interactive exercises!
- You'll also get three bonus ebooks completely free!