Share Your Writing Tips
It was about time to get our wonderful readers involved with the blog. Instead of writing an article with one hand, therefore, let’s group our knowledge and see what comes out of it.
The topic I want to cover is “Tips to Become a Better Writer.” All you need to do is to send one tip that you used to become a better writer. You can do this either by posting a comment below or by sending me an email via the contact form. Next Monday I will publish all the tips in a single article, so that we can use it as reference.
In order to kick start it below you will find my tip:
Pay attention to punctuation; especially to the correct use of commas and periods. These two punctuation marks regulate the flow of your thoughts, and they can make your text confusing even if the words are clear.
What methods have you used to improve your writing skills? What technique helped you to increase your vocabulary or correct your grammar? Don’t be shy and share them with us!
Want to improve your English in five minutes a day? Get a subscription and start receiving our writing tips and exercises daily!
Keep learning! Browse the General category, check our popular posts, or choose a related post below:
- Apply to, Apply for, and Apply with
- 75 Idioms and Expressions That Include “Break”
- 20 Slang Terms for Law Enforcement Personnel
Stop making those embarrassing mistakes! Subscribe to Daily Writing Tips today!
- You will improve your English in only 5 minutes per day, guaranteed!
- Subscribers get access to our archives with 800+ interactive exercises!
- You'll also get three bonus ebooks completely free!