If you have not enrolled on the Freelance Writing Course yet, make sure to do it today, as the doors will be closing later today (at midnight GMT). We will open it again in the future, but probably not until 2013. Visit the official page, where you can get all the details and enroll.
We offer a 60-day money-back guarantee: If you are on the fence about joining, feel free to enroll and take the whole course. If, after that, you decide it was not what you were looking for, simply email us, and we’ll refund your money on the same day. We are quite confident about offering this guarantee because of the 700 students who have enrolled in previous courses, only a handful of them asked for a refund.
Here’s an outline of the six modules covered:
1. Writing Productivity: This module is about becoming more productive as a writer, as your work habits will influence the amount of work — and income — you can produce.
2. Building an Online Presence: If you want to freelance online, you’ll need to develop how you present yourself on the Internet — setting up a website, learning how to promote it, and so on.
3. Writing for the Web: This module explains why the Web is different from other media (such as books or print magazines) and how you can adapt to the differences to produce top-notch work.
4. Finding Clients: This module, probably the most important, will teach you about the art of acquiring projects and developing high-paying gigs over time.
5. Running a Writing Business: Although you’ll start as a freelancer, your ultimate goal should be to build a real business. This module explains how to start in that direction.
6. Social Media: This module explains how you can leverage social networks like Facebook and Twitter to find clients, network with fellow freelancers, and grow your business.
You can get all the details about the course and enroll yourself on this page. We’ll be closing the doors in less than 24 hours. Don’t miss out!