New Biweekly Column: The Writing Clinic
I am happy to introduce a new biweekly column on our blog. Called “The Writing Clinic,” the column will be a collaboration with one of our old time sponsors, Gramlee.com.
Here is how it will work:
- Our readers will submit any non-fiction written piece (e.g., a resume, a letter, an essay, a blog post), with up to 300 words.
- The guys from Gramlee will edit the piece, checking for grammar, punctuation, spelling, brevity, structure, readability and overall professionalism.
- Every other week we’ll publish the “before” and “after” of a chosen piece, with comments from the Gramlee editors.
If you want to submit one of your pieces for the clinic just email it to email@example.com. Please include the piece either in the body of the email itself, or as a .doc attachment.
The column will be published every other Tuesday, and the first one is going out next week already, so stay tuned!
Want to improve your English in five minutes a day? Get a subscription and start receiving our writing tips and exercises daily!
Keep learning! Browse the Business Writing category, check our popular posts, or choose a related post below:
- 100 Words for Facial Expressions
- How to Play HQ Words: Cheats, Tips and Tricks
- Uses of the Past Participle
Stop making those embarrassing mistakes! Subscribe to Daily Writing Tips today!
- You will improve your English in only 5 minutes per day, guaranteed!
- Subscribers get access to our archives with 800+ interactive exercises!
- You'll also get three bonus ebooks completely free!