New Biweekly Column: The Writing Clinic
I am happy to introduce a new biweekly column on our blog. Called “The Writing Clinic,” the column will be a collaboration with one of our old time sponsors, Gramlee.com.
Here is how it will work:
- Our readers will submit any non-fiction written piece (e.g., a resume, a letter, an essay, a blog post), with up to 300 words.
- The guys from Gramlee will edit the piece, checking for grammar, punctuation, spelling, brevity, structure, readability and overall professionalism.
- Every other week we’ll publish the “before” and “after” of a chosen piece, with comments from the Gramlee editors.
If you want to submit one of your pieces for the clinic just email it to email@example.com. Please include the piece either in the body of the email itself, or as a .doc attachment.
The column will be published every other Tuesday, and the first one is going out next week already, so stay tuned!
Want to improve your English in 5 minutes a day? Click here to subscribe and start receiving our writing tips and exercises via email every day.
Recommended Articles for You
Subscribe to Receive our Articles and Exercises via Email
- You will improve your English in only 5 minutes per day, guaranteed!
- Subscribers get access to our archives with 800+ interactive exercises!
- You'll also get three bonus ebooks completely free!