Today we are opening the 2018 edition of the Freelance Writing Course. Over 1,300 students have taken the course in the past and the feedback has always been immensely positive. This year we are implementing some changes that will make it even better!
The course aims to give you all the information and tools you need to start making money as a freelance writer. It’s a practical course; you will spend about 10% of your time reading the lessons and 90% working on the assignment tasks. The program lasts for 6 weeks and every week you get access to a new module. The 6 modules are:
1. Writing Productivity: You’ll learn how to become a prolific writer, which is essential if you want to make money writing.
2. Building an Online Presence: Setting up a website is not enough these days. You need to know how to promote it and how to reach the right people online.
3. Writing for the Web: Freelance writing is changing, and this module focuses on the differences you’ll face while freelance writing for websites and online publications.
4. Finding Clients: Probably the most important module. Here you’ll learn where and how to find your first clients, and how to obtain high-paying writing gigs over time.
5. Running a Writing Business: Freelance writing is like any business, and as such you’ll need to manage it efficiently if you want to increase your earnings over time.
6. Social Media: In this module you’ll discover tactics you can use to leverage social media sites to boost your career.
Here are the novelties for the 2018 edition:
50% discount for the first 50 students: the regular price of the course is $97. We believe its value is much higher. However, we have readers from all over the world, and $97 is a lot of money when you convert it to local currencies. The beauty of freelance writing online is that you can do it from anywhere as long as you have an Internet connection. In order to make the course accessible to as many people as possible we decided to offer a 50% discount (i.e. $49 instead of $97) to the first 50 people who join.
PayPal is no longer required: on previous editions creating an account with PayPal was a requirement to join. However, many people didn’t like that requirement, so we decided to change our payment processor. Now we are using Stripe, one of the largest and most reliable payment processing companies in the US. All you need to join now is a valid credit card, and you are still 100% protected because Stripe handles everything (we never get to see your credit card number, and we can’t store it).
Progress tracking: We implemented a simple system to allow you to track your progress over the assigned tasks where you place a checkmark on each task you complete.
New lessons: We have updated some of the existing lessons and added new ones to make sure that the course reflects the current market trends.
We still offer a 60-day money-back guarantee. If you find the course is not right for you simply send us an email and we will refund your money on the same day.