Do You Want to Write for DailyWritingTips?
Do you want to share your favorite writing tip with our readers? Perhaps you want to talk about your pet peeves? Well, now you can. We are officially accepting guest articles. And it gets even better: if our readers really like your content we might extend you an invitation to become a paid staff writer.
Guest Author Guidelines
The main requirement for getting your guest article accepted is writing something that will be useful to our readers. You are free to write about any topic related to writing (e.g., grammar, punctuation, spelling, freelance writing, composition), and you can also talk about relevant personal experiences. The other guidelines are:
- Your article must be original, and must not have been published online before.
- Once we publish it on the blog you agree to not publish it elsewhere (i.e., on some other website).
- You may include a byline at the bottom of the article, with up to two links (e.g., one link to your blog and one to your Twitter account).
How to Apply
If you agree with the guidelines please send your guest article to email@example.com. Make sure to include the guest article either in the body of the email itself or as a .doc attachment. I will get back to you with an acceptance or rejection within 48 hours.
Want to improve your English in 5 minutes a day? Click here to subscribe and start receiving our writing tips and exercises via email every day.
Recommended Articles for You
Subscribe to Receive our Articles and Exercises via Email
- You will improve your English in only 5 minutes per day, guaranteed!
- Subscribers get access to our archives with 800+ interactive exercises!
- You'll also get three bonus ebooks completely free!