Daily Writing Tips Vocabulary Test 1
I am glad to finally release the first test on this blog, the DWT Vocabulary Test 1. The idea of creating tests and quizzes was bouncing in my head for some time already. Such resources add interactivity to the content, and they integrate perfectly with the topics we already cover routinely.
The vocabulary tests will be based on the “Word of the Day” category. Every 20 posts on that category a new test will be released. Feel free to post a comment below with your score.
We’ll also have spelling and grammar tests soon, so stay tuned!
Want to improve your English in five minutes a day? Get a subscription and start receiving our writing tips and exercises daily!
Keep learning! Browse the General category, check our popular posts, or choose a related post below:
- 36 Adjectives Describing Light
- When to Form a Plural with an Apostrophe
- How to Style Titles of Print and Online Publications
Stop making those embarrassing mistakes! Subscribe to Daily Writing Tips today!
- You will improve your English in only 5 minutes per day, guaranteed!
- Subscribers get access to our archives with 800+ interactive exercises!
- You'll also get three bonus ebooks completely free!