Spelling Test Exercise (772)
A word is misspelled in each of the following sentences. Provide the proper spelling for the misspelled word in each one.
Answers and Explanations
1. He stated specifically that he was out for vengeance.
2. It’s really weird the way my neighbor separates the food on his plate.
3. The fire marshal noticed a minuscule wisp of smoke.
4. Jones and his clique were forcibly removed from influence in the organization.
5. I will precede my presentation with a few remarks about that premise.