Spelling Test Exercise (743)
A word is misspelled in each of the following sentences. Provide the proper spelling for the misspelled word in each one.
Answers and Explanations
1. Our defeat is not inevitable, but I am not optimistic about the outcome.
2. Even in one category, the items are distractingly disparate.
3. He stated specifically that he was out for vengeance.
4. During preparation for the experiment, she noticed that the transmitter was experiencing interference.
5. It is fallacious to insist that the entry was not forcible.