Spelling Test Exercise (540)
A word is misspelled in each of the following sentences. Provide the proper spelling for the misspelled word in each one.
Answers and Explanations
1. Despite their efforts to camouflage themselves, the trackers were able to pursue them.
2. They were in a quandary about whether to include sophomores.
3. The sentence seems lenient, considering how heinous the crime is.
4. She was chagrined about losing the souvenir.
5. His experience was indispensable as he applied the tourniquet.