Spelling Test Exercise (486)
A word is misspelled in each of the following sentences. Provide the proper spelling for the misspelled word in each one.
Answers and Explanations
1. The name change affects our budget because we’ll have to replace all the stationery.
2. The broken device resulted in seemingly arctic conditions.
3. Her inadvertent neglect of the task made them doubt her commitment to the project.
4. He decided to exaggerate about the slight inconvenience they had caused him.
5. The Black Death was perhaps the most catastrophic event of the millennium.