Spelling Test Exercise (480)
A word is misspelled in each of the following sentences. Provide the proper spelling for the misspelled word in each one.
Answers and Explanations
1. I am loath to authorize what might be a disastrous mission.
2. The omission was particularly obvious because of its prominence.
3. The laboratory results may have been inconclusive, but they weren’t irrelevant.
4. She is a hypocrite to expect diligence in others but not in herself.
5. I predict that they will benefit from being included in that category.