Spelling Test Exercise (337)
A word is misspelled in each of the following sentences. Provide the proper spelling for the misspelled word in each one.
Answers and Explanations
1. For all his tattooings he was on the whole a clean, comely looking cannibal.
2. Aztec and Maya cultures practiced tongue piercing, sometimes passing rough cords through the hole in order to inflict pain.
3. Madelung deformity is most noticeable when the examiner observes the subluxation from the ulnar side.
4. As Coroner I must aver, I thoroughly examined her, and she’s not only merely dead, she’s really most sincerely dead.
5. Sexual harassment includes any unwanted sexual behavior, but sometimes the line can be blurred between teasing, flirting, and unwanted actions or speech.