Spelling Test Exercise (109)
A word is misspelled in each of the following sentences. Provide the proper spelling (in American English) for the misspelled word in each one.
Answers and Explanations
1. We’ll need to form a committee to figure out how to approach the situation.
2. Barry Morris is a strong contender for our school’s Best Athlete trophy.
3. Jake insisted that I tour the cemetery with him on Halloween.
4. Only a single column remains of the ancient temple of Zeus.
5. Security forces uncovered a conspiracy to assassinate the prime minister.