Getting Started on Daily Writing Tips
Whether you are an attorney, manager, student or blogger, writing skills are essential for your success. Considering the rise of the information age, they are even more important, as people are surrounded by e-mails, wikis, social networks and so on.
Luckily you’ve come to the right place. Daily Writing Tips is a fast paced blog featuring articles on grammar, punctuation, spelling and more! If you want to stay updated with our tips, you might want to subscribe to our tips and exercises. If you prefer to receive our articles on your email inbox, just fill the form below and click “Subscribe.” (We won’t use your address for any other purpose, and you can unsubscribe anytime).
Below you will find some popular articles on the different categories.
- 6 Foreign Expressions You Should Know
- “Could Care Less” versus “Couldn’t Care Less”
- Latin Words and Expressions: All You Need to Know
- “Pushing Up Daisies” and Other Euphemisms for Death
- Using “a” and “an” Before Words
- 10 Rules for Writing Numbers and Numerals
- TV’s War on “Me” and “I”
- English Grammar 101: Sentences, Clauses and Phrases
- All About Quotation Marks
- The Elusive Ellipsis
- Punctuation Errors: The Comma Splice
- Punctuation Errors: Quotation Marks for Emphasis
- Spell Check Isn’t Foolproof!
- How Do I Become a Better Speller?
- Is “alright” all right?
- Spelling Reform and the Writer