The Freelance Writing “X” Factor
All right, let’s go straight to the point: there is no writing tip in this post, and yes it contains a plug for a paid product. However, I am not writing this for money, but rather because I think the product could be useful and worth it for many of you guys. The link you will find below is not an affiliate one, so we won’t gain commissions if you buy or don’t buy it.
With that out of the way, let me briefly describe what the deal is. Brian Clark is one of the online marketers and copywriters I most respect. He managed to build a business that generates six figures in monthly revenues, and he did that with a 100% ethical and transparent approach.
Today he is launching a course titled Freelance “X” Factor, which is aimed at people who want to make a living out of freelance writing and copywriting. If you read this blog, there are some good chances you are interested in earning money with your writing skills right?
Here are some of the topics covered:
- How to mix and match your way to a unique market position
- How you’ll easily charge more than the average freelance writer
- The right (and wrong) way to get the attention of “big dog” bloggers
- Your main content marketing and subscriber acquisition strategy
- The difference between content marketing and direct response copy
- How to replicate your marketing model for your clients
Notice: Due to popular request we have finally released our Freelance Writing Course. Come check it out if you want to get started freelance writing online.Recommended for you: « That Dark Type is Called “Boldface” »
Subscribe to Receive our Articles and Exercises via Email
- You will improve your English in only 5 minutes per day, guaranteed!
- Subscribers get access to our exercise archives, writing courses, writing jobs and much more!
- You'll also get three bonus ebooks completely free!
2 Responses to “The Freelance Writing “X” Factor”
When Cheryl Cole said that the song Miss Frank sang (Who’s Loving You by Jackson 5) wasn’t right for them made me really angry because that song was the best song they could sing for there vocals and they were amazing! I Louis Walsh chose a good song for them.
This freelance writing X factor sounds very useful. I think I might give it a try and see what it can do for me. Thanks for share!