The Best of Daily Writing Tips in 2011
First of all happy new year to all the Daily Writing Tips readers! Rest assured we’ll keep sending you our best writing tips in 2012.
Below you’ll find a compilation of the most visited posts we published in 2011. Make sure you haven’t missed any!
- 100 Mostly Small But Expressive Interjections
- 7 Grammatical Errors That Aren’t
- 100 Beautiful and Ugly Words
- 10 Latin Abbreviations You Might Be Using Incorrectly
- 100 Whimsical Words
- Should You Self-Publish?
- 50 Problem Words and Phrases
- 20 Classic Novels You Can Read in One Sitting
- Who Cares About “Whom” Anymore?
- How Spelling Diverges Between American and British English
- 10 Words That Don’t Mean What You May Think They Do
- 10 Comma Cases in Which More Is More
- 10 Pairs of Similar-Looking Near Antonyms
- 150 Foreign Expressions to Inspire You
- Is “They” Acceptable as a Singular Pronoun?
- 50 Redundant Phrases to Avoid
- 10 Intensifiers You Should Really, Absolutely Avoid
- The Other N-Words
- 7 Editing Pet Peeves
- 8 Steps to More Concise Writing
Subscribe and Get a Free eBook: 100 Writing Mistakes to Avoid
- The subscription is completely free, and we only send out one email per week, on Tuesdays
- Our emails are fun and educating and will help you improve your writing skills
- You can unsubscribe anytime you want and keep the e-book as a gift