Short Story Competition: Send Your 500 Words Story In!
All right folks, it was about time to run a writing competition over here. The first one will be a short story competition. You have until next Sunday (July 20th) to send your story to us via email, on the infoATdailywritingtips.com address.
The competition will be sponsored by WhiteSmoke. It will offer 3 full licenses to the executive edition of its writing software (with a value of $250 each).
The WhiteSmoke Writing Software has the most advanced spelling, punctuation and grammar checkers on the market, as well as a patented style checker to improve your text pieces.
- The deadline for the submission is the 20th of July (midnight). Submissions must be made via email to infoATdailywritingtips.com
- Send your story either in the body of the email, or as a .doc attachment.
- The stories must be in English, original, and must not have been published in the past.
- Your story must have 500 words or fewer. All topics and formats are allowed.
- By taking part on the competition you allow DWT to publish your story online one time. After that we will not hold any publishing rights over the material.
- All the stories will be published here on the following week. Depending on the number of entries we might break them down in batches.
- Once all stories are published, our readers will vote on their favorite ones, and the three stories with the highest number of votes will win the prizes.
Want to improve your English in five minutes a day? Get a subscription and start receiving our writing tips and exercises daily!
Keep learning! Browse the Writing Competitions category, check our popular posts, or choose a related post below:
Stop making those embarrassing mistakes! Subscribe to Daily Writing Tips today!
- You will improve your English in only 5 minutes per day, guaranteed!
- Subscribers get access to our archives with 800+ interactive exercises!
- You'll also get three bonus ebooks completely free!