Not on the Daily Writing Tips Forum Yet?
We are approaching 400 members on the DWT forum, and there are some great discussions going on there. Here are some examples:
- How to begin writing a fiction novel?
- Past continues past perfect continuous or both?
- Apostrophes in contractions in FRONT of a word
- Leapt? Lept? Leaped?
The forum is also the best place to pose questions to our authors, and to the community of readers as well. So if you are not there yet, join us!
Recommended For You
Subscribe to Receive our Articles and Exercises via Email
- You will improve your English in only 5 minutes per day, guaranteed!
- Subscribers get access to our exercise archives, writing courses, writing jobs and much more!
- You'll also get three bonus ebooks completely free!
3 Responses to “Not on the Daily Writing Tips Forum Yet?”
Sorry moderator but it’s very importatnt as i think…
How do you protects from swine flue?
Plug for your forum: We’ve enjoyed participating in the discussions here. Good topics, good questions, and good discussion.
Our own writing forums are open, and we look forward to cross postings and expanded discussions on our favorite topics: writing and editing.
I’m joining up, as of now!