Want To Start a Freelance Writing Career?
The Internet is exploding with opportunities, and starting a freelance writing career is certainly one of them. If you like to write, it is a no-brainer. Freelance writing allows you to make money while exercising your writing skills, covering topics you are interested in.
How much money can one make? Well, this obviously depends on how experienced you are, and on how hard you are willing to work. Some people use freelance writing only to supplement the salary of their 9 to 5 jobs. Others work hard at it and within some time they actually quit their day jobs and start writing full time.
Regardless of what your goals are, one thing you will certainly need to succeed is the knowledge about how to get started. That is what this post is about. Two friends of mine are launching today a complete course for aspiring freelance writers called Freelance Superstar.
Here are the topics covered in the course:
- How to Start Writing for Money
- What to Expect from Freelance Writing
- Online Writing Jobs Exposed
- How to Attract High-Paying Clients
- Regular Writing Vs SEO Writing
- Regular Writing Vs Copy Writing
- Freelance Blogging Vs Freelance Writing
- Improve Your English and Writing Skills
- Expand Your Career with Outsourcing
- Create Stable, Recurring Income from Referrals
- Getting Paid as a Freelance Writer
On top of that you will also get a collection of video tutorials and templates to help you setup a portfolio website. Currently the course is selling for $37 (one time fee), but that will last for seven days only. After that the price will increase.
Notice: Due to popular request we have finally released our own Freelance Writing Course. Come check it out if you want to get started freelance writing online.
Want to Improve Your English? Subscribe and Get a Free eBook: 100 Writing Mistakes to Avoid
- The subscription is completely free, and we only send out one email per week, on Tuesdays
- Our emails are fun and educating and will help you improve your English and writing skills
- You can unsubscribe anytime you want and keep the e-book as a gift