Spelling Test Exercise (749)
A word is misspelled in each of the following sentences. Provide the proper spelling for the misspelled word in each one.
Answers and Explanations
1. It’s the story of a man of principle confronted by the most desperate drama of his life.
2. I’d rather have a boring but skillful colleague than an entertaining ignoramus.
3. She was flabbergasted by his shenanigans.
4. Is it necessary to go through with the inoculation?
5. The lack of maintenance around here is noticeable.