Spelling Test Exercise (707)
A word is misspelled in each of the following sentences. Provide the proper spelling for the misspelled word in each one.
Answers and Explanations
1. He had a comeback appearance on the program two years later, and Smith publicly apologized to him.
2. Unfortunately, because of all that rigmarole, we had already canceled our reservation.
3. It is possible that a correlation may be made between solubility and the energy of surface tension.
4. Jones and his clique were forcibly removed from influence in the organization.
5. The obstreperous child was given the sobriquet "Typhoon Mary."