Spelling Test Exercise (682)
A word is misspelled in each of the following sentences. Provide the proper spelling for the misspelled word in each one.
Answers and Explanations
1. When he stays home from school because of illness, he spends the whole time bingeing on video games to deal with his loneliness.
2. Jane awoke to the unmistakable sound of cats fighting outside her bedroom window, but then she heard a peculiar noise.
3. I’m sure the folks at Apple knew they were going to get some flak for this—it’s all about how consumers will perceive the new release.
4. I will precede my presentation with a few remarks about that premise.
5. She has an unparalleled background in merchandising.