Spelling Test Exercise (606)
A word is misspelled in each of the following sentences. Provide the proper spelling for the misspelled word in each one.
Answers and Explanations
1. Before she received the notice from the district, Jessica says, a teacher’s aide was the only one to complain.
2. I must admit that her lackadaisical approach annoyed me.
3. The miniature version of the book, barely the size of a postage stamp, was peculiar.
4. They were overly optimistic about the rate at which the ice would recede.
5. She publicly denounced him for his flagrant abuse of the policy.