Spelling Test Exercise (576)
A word is misspelled in each of the following sentences. Provide the proper spelling for the misspelled word in each one.
Answers and Explanations
1. Her supercilious behavior is testing my commitment to this job.
2. The longitudinal study dates back from before the turn of the millennium.
3. The curmudgeon tossed a nickel, chose "heads," and scowled at the outcome of the toss.
4. We reacted coolly to his parochial attitude.
5. Did you perceive some recalcitrance on their part?