Spelling Test Exercise (552)
A word is misspelled in each of the following sentences. Provide the proper spelling for the misspelled word in each one.
Answers and Explanations
1. During the remembrance, she spoke about his vigilance.
2. Worried that he would suffer a hemorrhage, we began to accumulate information about the condition.
3. Is it permissible to inflict corporal punishment on an obstinate child?
4. In that sense, advertising is synonymous with propaganda.
5. We will implement new rules to discourage strenuous exertion.