Spelling Test Exercise (546)
A word is misspelled in each of the following sentences. Provide the proper spelling for the misspelled word in each one.
Answers and Explanations
1. Thanks to the susceptibility of the crowd to propaganda, he was elected by acclamation.
2. The corollary is that their behavior is prejudicial.
3. Now, it’s more convenient than ever to pay your mortgage.
4. It is the height of hypocrisy to call for a quarantine.
5. The narrative is reminiscent of an earlier story he wrote.