Spelling Test Exercise (504)
In each sentence, provide the correct spelling for the foreign-born term often misspelled phonetically.
Answers and Explanations
1. He’s practicing how to segue smoothly from one joke to the next.
2. The crowd swarmed en masse for the exits.
3. The story is not about the dawn of the revolution per se as much as it is about how dissent begins.
4. My mother bought herself a new chaise longue.
5. You don’t know me. You’ve never met me before. We didn’t talk just now. Capisce?