Spelling Test Exercise (474)
A word is misspelled in each of the following sentences. Provide the proper spelling for the misspelled word in each one.
Answers and Explanations
1. The box was full of miscellaneous jewelry.
2. She was conscientious about making sure to exercise every day.
3. We found it humorous when he uttered a blood-curdling shriek.
4. The pigeon had somehow gotten trapped in the maintenance duct.
5. Critics panned his mediocre attempt to create a cinematic epic about a spiritual odyssey.