Spelling Test Exercise (468)
A word is misspelled in each of the following sentences. Provide the proper spelling for the misspelled word in each one.
Answers and Explanations
1. The marshal escorted the prisoner to the cell amid all the cacophony.
2. All the participants in the study wore motion sensors to monitor their maneuverability.
3. Things haven’t improved much since the grievous days of padded walls and straitjackets.
4. Obedience is required, even if she seems to be nitpicking.
5. The tactician then made a reckless decision.