Spelling Test Exercise (459)
A word is misspelled in each of the following sentences. Provide the proper spelling for the misspelled word in each one.
Answers and Explanations
1. Despite her best efforts to clean the carpet, the stain was still noticeable.
2. The child was exhibiting incorrigible behavior.
3. Because of the toy’s condition, no one would be interested in buying it as a collectible.
4. She didn’t appear to be very knowledgeable about the subject.
5. The document lists both what is permissible and what is not allowed.