Spelling Test Exercise (444)
A word is misspelled in each of the following sentences. Provide the proper spelling for the misspelled word in each one.
Answers and Explanations
1. Science is on the threshold of an era in which new theories will supersede old ones.
2. He was publicly denounced for spreading propaganda.
3. One idiosyncrasy of his was howling at every occurrence of a full moon.
4. She was accused of harassment when she entered the pavilion.
5. The decision to eradicate any record of the incident aroused his curiosity.