Spelling Test Exercise (438)
A word is misspelled in each of the following sentences. Provide the proper spelling for the misspelled word in each one.
Answers and Explanations
1. The consensus seems to be that the camaraderie that characterized the team during the 2013 season seems to be missing this year.
2. The company was acquired later that year, but he stayed on as a liaison.
3. We inspected the equipment, which was indispensable to the success of our operations.
4. She got her just deserts when no one spoke to her after she pulled the prank.
5. We received a plenitude of praise for finding a feasible solution.