Spelling Test Exercise (426)
A word is misspelled in each of the following sentences. Provide the proper spelling for the misspelled word in each one.
Answers and Explanations
1. That’s a separate issue that has to be handled in a discrete manner.
2. Someone with a dominant personality has a more difficult time gauging another person’s reaction.
3. The restaurateur smiled to see so many people queued up to dine at his new establishment.
4. The prophecy told of a hero who would swear allegiance to the king.
5. An acquaintance said that she’s an indispensable part of the team.