Spelling Test Exercise (420)
A word is misspelled in each of the following sentences. Provide the proper spelling for the misspelled word in each one.
Answers and Explanations
1. They demonstrated perseverance and good judgment.
2. A suit-and-tie ensemble was once considered de rigueur office wear for men, but it’s been superseded by more casual wear.
3. On the most recent occasion, we reached a consensus.
4. Incidentally, my decision is dependent on the contents of the report.
5. She had the privilege of serving as liaison to the delegation.