Spelling Test Exercise (414)
A word is misspelled in each of the following sentences. Provide the proper spelling for the misspelled word in each one.
Answers and Explanations
1. A distinction was made between horizontal and vertical embrasures or loopholes, depending on the orientation of the slit formed in the outside wall.
2. Predominantly inattentive is one subtype of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
3. Knowing a player’s history of head injuries is just as important as being aware of his history with knee injuries and perhaps even more so.
4. Rejuvenation is a medical discipline focused on the practical reversal of the aging process.
5. Qualified entrants will receive a voucher entitling them to a certificate.