Spelling Test Exercise (325)
A word is misspelled in each of the following sentences. Provide the proper spelling for the misspelled word in each one.
Answers and Explanations
1. The goal of accommodation is to enable equitable participation in the protected areas of employment practices, facilities, and provincial government services.
2. Many women wonder if commitment phobia is a kind of avoidant detachment.
3. Many types of street harassment could qualify as disorderly conduct, such as verbal abuse on multiple occasions.
4. Please complete this application for permission to proceed with asset or business sale transaction, merger, acquisition, or other business restructuring or reorganization.
5. Idleness is not just a vacation, an indulgence or a vice; it is as indispensable to the brain as vitamin D is to the body.