Spelling Test Exercise (228)
A word is misspelled in each of the following sentences. Provide the proper spelling for the misspelled word in each one.
Answers and Explanations
1. "Ah," said the master, inveighing against the inattention of his student, "I perceive that you do not understand."
2. Prince Charles is heir to the British monarchy, but many doubt that he will achieve the throne.
3. Goethe said something that I believe myself: "Those who know nothing of foreign languages know nothing of their own."
4. Mr. Radziwell deceived his greedy children by leaving his money to his niece and three nephews.
5. It’s really weird the way my neighbor separates the food on his plate.