Spelling Test Exercise (217)
A word is misspelled in each of the following sentences. Provide the proper spelling for the misspelled word in each one.
Answers and Explanations
1. Jane Xu, Distinguished Engineer of IBM Watson Research, is a prominent computer engineer.
2. Sometimes it is difficult to understand the pronunciation of the graduate assistant from Shanghai.
3. The Munchkin coroner averred that the witch was not only merely dead but really most sincerely dead.
4. The new automobile was fully equipped with safety features and luxury items that included a rear seat video player and a small refrigerator.
5. Jonathan Edwards is remembered for his fiery description of what happens to sinners in the hands of an angry God.