Spelling Test Exercise (163)
A word is misspelled in each of the following sentences. Provide the proper spelling for the misspelled word in each one.
Answers and Explanations
1. The imaginary kingdom of Zalinda had an incredible system of above-ground and underground transportation.
2. His feeling of loneliness was intensified by the bursts of lightning over the wetlands.
3. Some call that child unmanageable, but others insist that he is merely being mischievous when he steals bicycles and sets fires.
4. Alisha knows that people think she’s weird for thinking that beetles are lovelier than butterflies.
5. According to studies conducted at prestigious universities, men and women handle disappointment differently.