Spelling Test Exercise (133)
A word is misspelled in each of the following sentences. Provide the proper spelling for the misspelled word in each one.
Answers and Explanations
1. Our efficiency has improved greatly since the manager remodeled the front office.
2. Iago used Desdemona’s handkerchief to deceive Othello into believing her guilty of adultery.
3. If you’re looking for a bargain in a car, check out this 2000 convertible that has only 23,000 miles on it.
4. Before you invest much money in these stocks, please be advised that we offer no guarantees or certainties.
5. The little boy lost hold of the string and watched his balloon float above the treetops, forever out of reach.