Spelling Test Exercise (103)
A word is misspelled in each of the following sentences. Provide the proper spelling (in American English) for the misspelled word in each one.
Answers and Explanations
1. Ancient kings built altars for the worship of idols.
2. Notice to hotel guests: You’re welcome to use computers in the lobby.
3. I’m definitely going to see the new movie with Benedict Cumberbatch.
4. On Memorial Day we visit the cemetery to place flowers on the graves.
5. You can’t make me believe you wrote that yourself.