7 Ways to Kick Start the Writing Habit
Sometime ago I came across an interesting post on Freelance Folder outlining seven ways to get your creative juices flowing. If you have been writing for a while, you know that getting out of the occasional writer’s block is a challenging task. Below you will find the seven tips, I am pretty sure they will be useful.
- Write nothing but headlines
- Write ‘crap’ without feeling guilty
- Schedule regular time and show up, even if you think you can’t write
- Write about how you solved a problem
- Edit older articles
- Type out other people’s articles
- Write something right now
If you want more tips we have also covered this topic in the past, check out:
- How to Bypass Your Internal Editor
- Write Super Fast
- How to Start Writing When You Don’t Feel Like It
Want to improve your English in 5 minutes a day? Click here to subscribe and start receiving our writing tips and exercises via email every day.
Recommended Articles for You
Subscribe to Receive our Articles and Exercises via Email
- You will improve your English in only 5 minutes per day, guaranteed!
- Subscribers get access to our archives with 800+ interactive exercises!
- You'll also get three bonus ebooks completely free!